Specific housing for protection cap lacing moulded on the plastic body of the flange, with finger protection IP2X to prevent accidental touching of live contact parts.
Contact to housing retention through flame-retardant UL94-VO plastic cotter pin. No special tools are required for assembling. Bayonet lock with secondary locking pin.
Special ergonomic release-keys (supplied separately) for the release of the secondary locking pin.
Permanent markings to identify phase/line and safety information are embossed on connector’s shell.
There's no additional information sticker is applied.
Features & Benefits
• Intermateable with other versions
• CE compliant
• EN/ESI compliant
• Contact retained within the thermoplastic housing with a flame-retardant UL94-VO plastic pin. This method ensures quick assembling and disassembling
No special extracting tools are needed
• Heavy-duty ergonomic hand grip, with sides specifically designed for easy pushing/pulling when mating/unmating
• Metric thread M40 cable gland IP68 watertight compliant with EN/CE, adapters available for cables over 32 mm diameter
• Screw and Crimp terminals to facilitate cables from 25 mm² to 300 mm²
• Mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors
• Permanent marking to identify phase/line and safety information embossed on connector’s body
• Multipoint contact area
• Silver Plated Contacts
• High Impact bodies
• EN harmonized color coding (Europe)
You will find all technical information on the data sheet.
• Electrical power systems
• Power distribution
• Outdoor concerts, sporting events and broadcasting
• Mobile generators
• Industrial vehicles
• Railway and military installations
• Load banks
• Backup power systems
• Electrical power supply companies
SPX4PS1BR = SPX Panel Source Line 1 brown
SPX4PS2BK = SPX Panel Source Line 2 black
SPX4PS3GY = SPX Panel Source Line 3 grey
SPX4PSNBL = SPX Panel Source Neutral blue
SPX4PSEGN = SPX Panel Source Ground green