Specific housing for protection cap lacing moulded on the plastic body of the flange, with finger protection IP2X. Bayonet lock with secondary locking pin and with M12
thread for cable attachment, front or rear panel mount possible.
Permanent markings to identify phase/line and safety information are embossed on connector’s shell.
There's no additional information sticker is applied.
Features & Benefits
• Intermateable with other versions
• CE compliant
• EN/ESI compliant
• Contact retained within the thermoplastic housing with a flame-retardant UL94-VO
plastic pin. This method ensures quick assembling and disassembling.
No special extracting tools are needed
• Heavy-duty ergonomic hand grip, with sides specifically designed
for easy pushing/pulling when mating/unmating
• Metric thread M40 cable gland IP68 watertight compliant with
EN/CE, adapters available for cables over 32 mm diameter
• Screw and Crimp terminals to facilitate cables from 25 mm² to 300 mm²
• Mechanically keyed to prevent mating errors
• Permanent marking to identify phase/line and safety information embossed
on connector’s body
• Multipoint contact area
• Silver Plated Contacts
• High Impact bodies
• EN harmonized color coding (Europe)
You will find all technical information on the data sheet.
• Electrical power systems
• Power distribution
• Outdoor concerts, sporting events and broadcasting
• Mobile generators
• Industrial vehicles
• Railway and military installations
• Load banks
• Backup power systems
• Electrical power supply companies
SPX4PD1BR = SPX Panel Drain Line 1 brown
SPX4PD2BK = SPX Panel Drain Line 2 black
SPX4PD3GY = SPX Panel Drain Line 3 grey
SPX4PDEGN = SPX Panel Drain Ground green
SPX4PDNBL = SPX Panel Drain Neutral blue