With the AOC (Active optic cable) OP-HDFC-200D, HDMI 2.0 can be transmitted up to 100 m at a maximum of 4K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz at 4:4:4 (RGB and YCbCr). The system
operates CEC, EDID and HDCP transparent. The mini HDMI plug (type C) can be adapted to type A with the included HDMI connector and can be permanently fixed with a
securing screw. The HDMI plug type A has a so-called C-Grip to prevent unwanted unplugging. The AOC must not be operated without an HDMI Type A adapter!
A USB power cable on the output side covers the power supply. The operating voltage from the HDMI socket (pin 18) is used on the input side. For proper operation, both sides must be powered. The cable is black, has a LSZH jacket (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) and has a signal direction.
Different lengths available on request: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 70 and 100 meters
Features & Benefits
• Aktive Optical cable for HDMI 2.0 up to max. 100 m
• Up to 4K (4096x2160@60Hz) at 4:4:4 (YCbCr)
• EDID, CEC, HDCP 2.2 transparent
• Max. bandwidth of 14.4 Gbp/s
• Due to HDMI Typ C suitable for inserts into empty pipes
• Jacket characteristic LSZH