The CA-HT-SmallOne-TX is a HDMI transmitter of the latest generation for HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 / HDCP 2.2, in a very compact design. As the power supply has a screwing
terminal to be connected with the device it thus prevents unwanted unplugging. The transmitter (TX) supplies the receiver (RX) via PoH with the necessary power for
operation. Therefore, a second power supply for the RX is not necessary.
Distances up to 70 m can be transmitted at 1080p and up 40 m at 4K x 2K with Cat.5/6/7 cables (solid wire). In addition to HDMI, RS232 and IR can also be transmitted. The power supply is included in the scope of supply.
Please note that the TX and RX must be ordered separately.
Features & Benefits
- Receiver (RX): HDBaseT input, HDMI output
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Max. transmission distance of 70 m with 1080p and 40 m with 4K2K over Cat.5e/Cat.6A
- Transmission of IR- & RS232 control data (bi-directional)
- Screwing terminal for power supply DC 24V
Verkauf Innen-/Aussendienst Sales Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 044 736 50 10